A new ministry is being formed at St. Anthony Church in order to foster a culture of life and engage parishioners in life-affirming activities.
It will be known as the Pro-Life Ministry, and Trudy Higgins will serve as the Pro-Life Representative.
She would like to assemble a committee that will focus on participating in various activities that are sponsored by the Pro-Life Ministry of the Archdiocese of Hartford.
As Catholics, we believe that human life is a precious gift from God and that we must protect and nurture human life at every stage of its existence.
If you would like to join our committee, please contact Trudy at: 203 305-4972 or [email protected]
Pro-Life Pilgrimage - MARCH FOR LIFE - January 23-24, 2020
- The Pro-Life Committee of St. Anthony Church invites you to join us in Washington, DC for the annual March For Life this January.
- Buses depart from the Franciscan Life Center in Meriden on January 23; the March occurs on January 24.
- We will be staying overnight at the Hilton Crystal City.
- A Vigil Mass at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception takes place at 5:30PM on January 23.
- The cost of the bus and full breakfast at the hotel is $115 per person.
- There is a discounted rate available at the hotel when you register. The deadline for reservations is December 30.
- Please contact Trudy Higgins [email protected] or call the Parish Office if you are interested in attending this most memorable event.