Welcome to Faith Formation at Saint Anthony Church
- The religious education of our youth is extremely important. Foundations must be laid. However, taking personal responsibility for my formation as an adult is essential for the development of an informed, mature and functional spiritual life. It is hoped that all who find a home here at St. Anthony will take their faith formation seriously and take full advantage of both present and developing opportunities.
- Contact Information: Andrea Brown, Director of Youth Formation, email or 203-758-4848, ext. 19
Office Hours: Sunday, 7:30 am-12:30 pm; Monday, 10 am -8 pm
Click Here for the 2020-21 Faith Formation Photo Gallery.
- 2020-21 Registration Form
- If wanting to join our parish family, we require proof of all sacraments made outside of Saint Anthony Church.
- To participate in our Faith Formation program, families are required to be registered in our parish.
- Parish Registration forms can be downloaded on our here
- Thank you for your continued support and positive attitude as we strive to follow the guidelines from The Archdiocese.
|Information regarding dates and times are on the following pages:|
|Primary Faith Formation - Grades K-1, 2, 4, 5 and 6|
|Reconciliation and First Communion - Grade 3
|Secondary Faith Formation - Grades , 8, 9 and 10 (Confirmation)|
- We’re excited to share our chosen curriculum, Pflaum Gospel Weeklies with you.
An alternative to bulky textbooks, each family-friendly issue flows from the Sunday Gospel readings, and
has an easy-to-use parent guide so you can feel confident about sharing the faith with your whole family!
For more specific links and instructions, go to your child’s grade level individual page:
Promise – Grades K-1
Good News – Grades 2-3
Venture – Grades 4,5,6
Visions – Grades 7-8
Rev. James O’Dea Scholarship
- This scholarship is for any registered Saint Anthony 8th grader, who will be attending an area Catholic High School.
- Click here for the application Copies are also available on green paper, in the church.
- The application, along with essays, must be returned to the parish center, in an envelope, by June 1, 2021.