NO BINGO July 4th - Independence Day
Our next session - Monday July 11th at 7:00 PM
Jackpot #2 $1,200.00
Two Winner-Take-All Games
$250.00 Quickie Game
....and 15 Package games with prizes up to $140.00 !!
Great Weekly Door Prizes plus.....
Each admission is your entry into our $200.00 Rollover Cash Door Prize!
COME ON OUT AND PLAY!!
- In keeping with the policy of St Anthony Bingo to observe all State of Connecticut bingo regulations, our $20 admission fee is required of everyone in attendance including children, relatives or friends of admitted players. Volunteers and administrative guests are exempt from this requirement.
- Connecticut state statutes allow players under the age of 18 to be admitted to play at a charitable bingo game when accompanied and monitored by an adult. Our admission fee includes eight-game sheets in all. Purchases of special game sheets are optional.
- In consideration of the health and safety of everyone involved, we ask that you attend bingo only if you are feeling well.
As per the Archdiocese: Those who are vaccinated, wearing masks will now be optional, those who remain unvaccinated should continue to wear masks.
- Seat cushions are no longer available.
- GREAT NEWS! Our kitchen has reopened! Soups, sandwiches, pizza, and lots more!
Bingo Volunteers needed!
- Calling the game: acting as emcee, drawing and calling numbers, operating Bingo console and flashboard, etc. Additional people would really be appreciated in this capacity.
- Office: setting up game sheets, managing inventory, paying out cash game prizes, etc.
- Floor: collecting money, distributing game sheets, etc.
- Sealed Ticket Sales: managing inventory, selling tickets and managing cash, prepare weekly report.
- Kitchen: purchasing supplies, prepare items for sale, cooking on-site or remotely, set-up and clean-up. This is an area where we have the same people almost every week and more volunteers would be greatly appreciated.
- **Training will be provided in all positions**