Parish Health Program
The Parish Health Program promotes the holistic health of our parishioners in body, mind, and spirit.
Blood Pressure screenings are given every second weekend of the month after all Masses.
CPR Course to be Offered
The Heart Saver CPR/AED Certification - Recertification Course will be offered on June 3, 2019 at the Parish Center, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm.
- The cost of the course is based on a grant we applied for and are awaiting the outcome. It will either be $20 (if we received the grant) or $30 (if we do not). Books will also be available for a purchase cost of $5.
- Certification for all those who took the course two years ago will be expiring in June.
- If you are certified already we would appreciate if you let the parish know that and provide a copy of your certification card to the parish office. We need to have a certain number of certified people in order to have an AED machine at our parish.
- Please consider taking the course, you might save a life!
- Please RSVP by May 24, 2019 to Pat Vlamis [email protected] or call 203-808-1577. Be sure to indicate if you would like to purchase a book