The Youth Choir at St. Anthony is comprised of youths from grades 3 through 8.
Youth choirs are looking for new members!
- The children's choir practices every Sunday from 10:30 to 11:00 am.
- We also sing at the 11:15 Mass once a month.
- The children rehearse for special occasions and liturgies throughout the year, but especially for Christmas and Easter.
- The only requirement to be a member of this group is that the child loves to sing and has an interest in music. “Perfect pitch” is not required.
- The children not only learn in a supportive, safe, and fun environment but also are taught the very basics of early musicianship.
- The benefits of music education cannot be understated. Please consider involving your child in this aspect of the Music Ministry here at St. Anthony.
- Many families are very busy with activities, but do not forget what a great way this group can be to make your children good young stewards of St. Anthony Church.
- If your child is interested in joining this group, please contact Ralph Belvedere at [email protected] for further details or simply come up to the choir loft.
To hear our Children’s choir singing on Easter Sunday, please visit our You Tube Page